BlueBiz Consulting, Toronto, ON Canada
BlueBiz Consulting is a proudly Canadian-owned advisory firm specialized in Sales & Operations Performance Analytics. BlueBiz Consulting is seeking a responsible and dynamic individual for a contract position of Specialist, Lead/Meeting Generator. This role will support our Sales team with Business Development and Branding.
BlueBiz Consulting excels in knowledge and field experience in Sales & Operations Performance Analytics. The systematic practice of Analytics facilitates our clients’ informed decision making to improve performance, anywhere, at any time.
Reporting to the Managing Partner, as Lead/Meeting Generator, you will be primarily responsible for engaging qualified leads and contacts on sales meetings with the Sales Team. You will manage the entire lifecycle of the outbound lead generation and client meeting engagement.
Who you are
- Experienced. 1-2+ years of sales experience. Sales in Consulting Services preferred. You’ve worked with sales teams in midsized and/or large companies.
- Domain. Sales and Marketing. Leads Generation, Meetings Engagement and Prep, Presentations, CRM, Social Media, Newsletter, Google Analytics, Ads, online marketing and advertisement.
- Students in the last year of College/University, or grad-students with a College or Bachelor’s Degree – business/marketing focus preferred.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new clients to BlueBiz Consulting and maximize revenue. You are a hunter; you are a farmer.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and how to say it.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency, responsibility and loyalty and a belief in BlueBiz Consulting’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Learn the business and get familiar with new terminology and technology, services and solutions that BlueBiz Consulting delivers.
- Plan daily/weekly activities to reach and or exceed lead generation quotas and meeting engagement targets defined by the sales team.
- Generate leads: using Internet, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, CRM data and other data sources, research, collect and analyze the necessary information to generate leads and support cold calling, emailing, contacting, and other e-sales initiatives and e-marketing campaigns.
- Feed the CRM with quality data. Keep the existing and new CRM data properly updated.
- Develop new databases per vertical industries and per function.
- Develop different scripts to anticipate scenarios during cold and warm calls.
- Generate Qualified Meetings: cold/warm call qualified leads to generate qualified meetings for Sales activities.
- Contribute to marketing campaign initiatives, write blurbs aligned with the business objectives for social marketing (website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Take ownership of BlueBiz consulting’s new monthly newsletter and support the artwork design, content development and distribution.
- Research and recommend venues for advertising and networking activities.
- Support the sales team with the creation and design of sales and marketing presentations.
- Work independently and remotely with high commitment, quality and loyalty.
- Other Tasks include: administration, weekly/monthly reporting through the CRM system as required.
Contract Job Conditions:
- This is a contract Job.
- The consultant will work remotely from home, or other suitable place.
- The consultant will use his/her own electronic devices (mobile, computer, laptop, tablets, printers, etc.) and will be responsible for their integrity, maintenance, replacement, security and insurance.
- The consultant will be paid per hour of work.
- Additionally, the consultant will be paid commission per each qualified meeting or conference call with potential clients, the sales team held thanks to her/his efforts.
- Only customer-related expenses are covered. Accordingly the consultant will get a flat amount to cover the use of her/his electronic devices.
- Timetable: Monday to Thursday, 4 consecutive hours/day, 16 hours/week, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and/or 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (timetable is flexible and a different schedule can be coordinated a priori)
- BlueBiz Consulting Inc. does not provide life insurance, medical and retirement plans, vacations or any additional compensation for this contract job.
- The consultant will be responsible for filling its own taxes.
- Police Background Check: mandatory (candidate’s expense, not reimbursable).
- 1-2 years of Lead/Meeting generation experience
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience
- 1-2 years of CRM experience (Zoho CRM, Salesforce.com)
- 1-2 years of content development / newsletter experience – recommended
- Extensive experience using Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Web)
- Analytical abilities, creative thinker, detail oriented, quick learner, proactive
- Strong background in Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Intermediate
- Strong background with Adobe – Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to design/build/write newsletters, reports, business correspondence and create presentations
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: 3-month Contract Position (renewable upon performance)
Closing Date: open until the position is filled.
By applying you are granting permission to BlueBiz Consulting to check on your background and references. BlueBiz Consulting reserves the right to reject, at its sole discretion, any submissions that do not match BlueBiz Consulting’s criteria for the search. BlueBiz Consulting looks for any possible conflict of interests between the candidate, the client and BlueBiz Consulting, and decides on the application accordingly.
Your application is PRIVATE, PRIVILEGED AND STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
By Phone: No phone calls please.
BlueBiz Consultingis strongly committed to diversity within its community. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our policy, employment offers are conditional upon receipt of all necessary and mandatory documentation. We thank you for your interest in joining the firm.