- Any third party accessing BlueBiz Consulting Inc's website is known hereby as "The Client".
- BlueBiz Consulting Inc is committed to the protection of personal information, in compliance with the Privacy Act. Any personal information you provide to us will be used for the purpose of providing you with the services for which you have contacted us. By filling out and signing the registration form, you, "The Client" consent to our collection and use of that personal information for that purpose; disclosure of certain personal information to our team of Associates and Experts and to service providers who assist us with administration and communication; marketing our services to you. For further details, read below.
Copyright and Trademarks:
- All online materials including and intellectual property are owned by BlueBiz Consulting Inc. Permission to use copyrighted material is the responsibility of BlueBiz Consulting Inc and its associates and partners, and SHALL NOT be used, copied, distributed, sold or otherwise appropriated without the corresponding permissions.
- "The Client" acknowledges that BlueBiz Consulting Inc's trademarks are and shall remain trademarks and service trademarks of BlueBiz Consulting Inc. BlueBiz Analytics™ and Blue Analytics™ are BlueBiz Consulting's trademarks.
- "The Client" shall not gain any right, title or interest with respect to BlueBiz Consulting® Inc's trademarks by use thereof, and all rights or goodwill associated with BlueBiz Consulting's trademarks shall inure to the benefit of BlueBiz Consulting® Inc.
- "The Client" acknowledges that the Intellectual Property of the contents used for the development and delivery of BlueBiz Consulting Inc. services and solutions remains exclusively with BlueBiz Consulting Inc. and/or the author, unless otherwise agreed upon with BlueBiz Consulting Inc.
- "The Client" will neither contest nor challenge the exclusive ownership of such business materials and trademarks, intellectual properties and rights, at any time.
Access to Tableau® Platform:
- The access to BlueBiz Consulting Inc's Tableau Platform does not convey any rights of Intellectual Property or ownership or any other license, right, title or interest in BlueBiz Consulting Inc.'s Intellectual Property.
- "The Client" or any third-party on The Client's behalf, SHALL NOT copy, amend, publish, distribute or otherwise disseminate any material available in BlueBiz Consulting's Platform, unless and until such matter shall have first been approved in writing by BlueBiz Consulting Inc.
- Tableau® is a registered trademark only owned by Tableau Software company.
Printed and Online Materials:
- In hard copy, BlueBiz consulting Inc. will provide "The Client" printed materials as per request. All other documentation and materials will be provided electronically and/or online. "The Client" will sign-in to BlueBiz Consulting® Inc's website to access the assigned documentation and materials. "The Client" may make one printed copy of the materials for their own use.
- In order to download materials from BlueBiz Consulting® Inc's website, "The Client" must have paid in full for such material(s). Once the material(s) was/were paid in full and "The Client" downloaded the corresponding material(s), "The Client" will no longer be eligible to receive a refund for its purchase in the case they decided not to keep such material(s) and return it back. In this case, "The Client" will also not be permitted to transfer his/her payment fee to act as a credit towards a future purchase.
Compliance with the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (Privacy Act)
"Effective January 1st, 2004, companies must comply with the Privacy Act. We are required by law to inform you that any contact and/or personal information you provide to our company for any reason will be used by us solely to provide you with the services for which we have been contacted. If you wish to have any of your personal information removed from our database, be advised that we will be unable to register, sell services and/or products, process payments or reimbursements or supply you with updated information regarding our services, products and programs. Please be assured that we are committed to the spirit as well as the letter of the law and our processes and systems have been adjusted to treat your confidential information with the secure care demanded by the law."
In order to offer and provide our services and products BlueBiz Consulting must collect, use and disclose information in relation to all its constituents and stakeholders.
- We will only collect the personal information necessary to administer our deliveries appropriately and to provide our services efficiently.
- We do not collect, use or disclose personal information about a member without the consent of the member, except where required by law.
- From time to time we may transfer personal information to our agents, partners, representatives or affiliates for processing in order to provide our constituents and stakeholders with new services, products and program descriptions. We use contractual and other means to protect your information while it is being processed by our agents.
- We will provide our constituents and stakeholders with a detailed explanation when they purchase any services, products and programs, and periodically thereafter, of how they can have their name deleted from our data-base and/or the lists we share with others. Our constituents and stakeholders may contact us at any time to have their names deleted from the lists.
- We maintain the security and confidentiality of the information furnished by our constituents and stakeholders according to compliance standards which are constantly verified and revised as needed.
- When we provide information to our agents, partners, representatives or affiliates, we assume responsibility arising from these communications and take appropriate action to ensure that the commitments and rules set forth herein are observed by all involved.
- BlueBiz Consulting requires every agent, partner, representative or affiliate that provides us with administrative or information processing support services to comply with our commitments and with the privacy protection rules as stated herein.
- Our constituents and stakeholders are entitled to examine the information we hold regarding them, subject to the restrictions provided by the law, and may request rectification or inaccurate or incomplete information. If applicable, we will disclose this information to the person concerned or rectify it promptly.