Job Location: Remotely from ON Canada
Job Number: D# 18-T08
Title: Tableau Developer
Conditions: 3-month Contract Position (renewable upon performance)
Responsibilities: we’re looking for a Tableau Developer who will use his/her extensive hands-on experience to develop and maintain our clients’ Tableau dashboards.
Must have the following:
- 2+ years of experience delivering BI projects
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau Software
- Breadth and depth of knowledge in BI concepts, methodologies and architectures
- Experience with at least one major ETL tool
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Previous experience in business performance reporting and analysis
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic; takes responsibility and likes to be held accountable for results; is constantly a top performer and can be counted on to exceed goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly adept at troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Passionate about Tableau, BI and data!
Nice to have the following:
- Technical understanding of machine learning and its applications
- Experience with agile development
- Familiar with systems for big data like Spark, Hadoop, Vertica, Pig
Skills (must have)
- Business Intelligence
- Tableau Software
- ETL Technology
- Data Warehousing
Skills (nice to have)
- Agile Methodologies (Nice to Have)
- Microsoft SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDS, SharePoint/BI suite(Nice to Have)
- Business performance reporting and analysis (Must Have)
- Talend, Alterix, Vertica, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Zookeeper (Nice to Have)
- Certifications (Nice to Have)
How to Apply
- Online fill the Application Form
- By Phone: No
- Inquires: Only online.
Job Type: 3-month Contract Position (renewable upon performance)
Closing Date: open until the position is filled.
By applying you are granting permission to BlueBiz Consulting to check on your background and references. BlueBiz Consulting reserves the right to reject, at its sole discretion, any submissions that do not match BlueBiz Consulting’s criteria for the search. BlueBiz Consulting looks for any possible conflict of interests between the candidate, the client and BlueBiz Consulting, and decides on the application accordingly.
BlueBiz Consulting is strongly committed to diversity within its community. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our policy, employment offers are conditional upon receipt of all necessary and mandatory documentation. We thank you for your interest in joining the firm.