This position is no longer available.
Position: Sales Account Executive
Job Location: Toronto/GTA ON Canada
Job Number: 2015052706
Job Title: Account Manager, Toronto/GTA ON Canada
Job ID: 20150527-SA06
Last Updated: 2015-06-11
Actual to: TBD
Experience: 3+ years of Software/Business Intelligence Sales
Information Management advisory firm specialized in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
BlueBiz Consulting excels in knowledge and field experience. We use latest Business Intelligence & Analytics best practices to reach peak performance on the delivery of our services and solutions, helping our clients to discover, visualize and understand data wherever and whenever it is needed, making information available on time to enable evidence-based decision-making. BlueBiz Analytics™ provides efficient solutions to help clients gain new insight from their data, designed to maximize the value of the deliverables to the client. BlueBiz Consulting selected a world class leader in visualization technology, Tableau Software, as the Business Intelligence platform and software application in all its versions: desktop, server, web, cloud (SaaS) and mobile. Since 2011, we partner and collaborate to help people see and understand their data by building software for fast analytics and rapid-fire business intelligence.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of BlueBiz Consulting Solutions and Services within a set of Enterprise Accounts located in the Toronto/GTA geography, exceeding sales objectives. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation and management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care. This role is a quota-carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for Toronto geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned Named Accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- 3+ years of sales experience of Business Intelligence and Analytics Consulting Services and enterprise software. You’ve worked with sales to midsized and large companies and have, at least, six-figure deal experience.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers to BlueBiz Consulting and maximize revenue. You are a hunter; you are a farmer; you are a closer.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in BlueBiz Consulting’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Day to Day Specifications
- VIRTUAL office (we provide the equipment)
- Prescheduled weekly meetings with Managing Director in Downtown Toronto office
- Random, on-demand, non-scheduled meetings when required by the Managing Director (location TBD)
- Monthly fixed + commission salary, based on predefined sales quota/week/month/year
- Customer-related expenses covered
- Posted: June 11 2015
- Closing Date: open until the position is filled
- Type: Full-time (8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Salary: base salary + commissions + annual bonus based on overall and individual performance
- Benefits: there are no benefits during the first year of employment
- Probation period: 3 months
- Police Background Check: mandatory (candidate’s expense, not reimbursable)
- Expenses: covered; based on a prior agreed weekly budget
- Experience: 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Business Information Consulting Services and Computer Software
How to Apply:
- Online fill the Application Form
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org (attach cover letter + resume in only one PDF File)
- By Phone: No
- Inquires: Only online and/or email.
BlueBiz Consulting is strongly committed to diversity within its community. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our policy, employment offers are conditional upon receipt of all necessary and mandatory documentation. We thank you for your interest in joining the firm.