Key Skills in Strategy & Planning
- Profound knowledge in Business Strategy & Planning and analysis techniques
- High emphasis on quality that helps maintain compliance with the quality standards
- Hands-on experience using work related technology
- Ability to ensure compliance between planning and implementation
- Ability to study market trends and make appropriate changes to plans and policies
- Expert judgement, knowledge and wisdom to guide the organization through recommendations on Business Strategy & Planning
- Skills to perform root cause analysis and simulation scenarios
- Experience in drafting Business Strategic Plans and setting goals by analyzing the feasibility of executing those plans
What you may bring
- Master Degree in any business and/or science discipline (or equivalent)
- Certifications (current) in one or more disciplines
- Contribution to the professional community (i.e. books/articles, etc.)
- Acted as guest speaker at conferences or seminars
- Recognized by the professional community for your contributions to the BOK in Business Strategy & Planning
- You have 10+ years of working experience as Business Advisor
- You have worked at the C-level and/or Board for a minimum of 10 years
- You have amazing references from peers, colleagues, employers and clients
Closing Date: open until the position is filled.
By applying you are granting permission to BlueBiz Consulting to check on your background and references. BlueBiz Consulting reserves the right to reject, at its sole discretion, any submissions that do not match BlueBiz Consulting’s criteria for the search. BlueBiz Consulting looks for any possible conflict of interests between the candidate, the client and BlueBiz Consulting, and decides on the application accordingly.
BlueBiz Consulting is strongly committed to diversity within its community. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our policy, employment offers are conditional upon receipt of all necessary and mandatory documentation. We thank you for your interest in joining the firm.