Job ID: 20160101-SA01
BlueBiz Consulting, Thornhill, ON
BlueBiz Consulting is a Canadian-owned advisory firm specialized in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics. BlueBiz Consulting is currently seeking a responsible and dynamic individual for the position of Junior Specialist, Lead/Meeting Generator. This role will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Marketing team with Business Development and Branding.
BlueBiz Consulting excels in knowledge and field experience. We use latest Business Intelligence, Big Data & Analytics best practices to reach peak performance on the delivery of our services and solutions, helping our clients to discover, visualize and understand data wherever and whenever it is needed, making information available on time to enable evidence-based decision-making. BlueBiz Analytics provides efficient solutions to help clients gain new insight from their data, designed to maximize the value of the deliverables to the client.
Reporting to the CEO, as Lead/Meeting Generator, you will be primarily responsible for engaging qualified leads and contacts on sales meetings with the CEO and sales team. You will manage all aspects of the outbound lead generation and client meeting engagement. This role plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Who you are
- Experienced. 1-2+ years of sales experience. Sales in Business Intelligence and Analytics Consulting Services and/or enterprise software preferred. You’ve worked with sales teams in midsized and/or large companies
- Domain. Sales and Marketing. Leads Generation, Meetings Engagement, CRM, Social Media, Newsletter
- Students in the last year of College/University, or grad-students with a College or Bachelor’s Degree – business focus preferred
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new clients to BlueBiz Consulting and maximize revenue. You are a hunter; you are a farmer
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Go-Getter. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in BlueBiz Consulting’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Learn the business and get familiar with new terminology and technology, services and solutions that BlueBiz Consulting delivers
- Plan daily/weekly activities to reach and or exceed lead generation and meeting engagement targets defined by the CEO and/or sales team
- Generate leads: using Internet, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, CRM data and other data sources, research, collect and analyze the necessary information to generate leads and support cold calling, emailing, contacting, and other e-sales initiatives and e-marketing campaigns
- Feed the CRM with quality data. Keep the existing and new CRM data properly updated
- Develop new databases per vertical industries and per function
- Develop different scripts to anticipate scenarios during cold calls and warm calls
- Generate Meetings: cold/warm call qualified leads to generate qualified meetings for Sales activities
- Help with marketing campaign initiatives, write blurbs aligned with the business objectives for social marketing (website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Take ownership of BlueBiz consulting’s new monthly newsletter and support the artwork design, content development and distribution
- Research venues for advertising and networking activities
- Support the CEO and sales team with the creation and design of sales and marketing presentations
- Work independently with high commitment and quality
- Other Tasks include: administration, weekly/monthly reporting through the CRM system as required
Contract Job Conditions:
- This is a contract Job. The consultant will be responsible for filling its own taxes. The consultant will be paid $20.00 per hour of work plus applicable tax
- Additional Bonus: the consultant will be paid $30.00 per qualified meeting that the CEO or sales personnel attended thanks to her/his efforts. If the CEO or sales personnel attended meetings generated by the consultant during the next 30 days immediately after the job was over, the consultant will still receive the corresponding bonus by mail
- Payments will be made the last working day of each month upon receipt of the consultant’s invoice. The bonus will be paid with the last payment, at the end of the contract as a lump sum.
- Timetable: Monday to Thursday, 6 hours/day, 24 hours/week, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (the timetable is flexible and a different schedule can be coordinated a priori with the consultant)
- BlueBiz Consulting Inc. does not provide life insurance, medical and retirement plans, vacations or any additional compensation for this contract job
- Police Background Check: mandatory (candidate’s expense, not reimbursable)
- Only customer-related expenses are covered
- The contract job will run, initially, from February to May 2016
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- 1-2 years of Lead/Meeting generation experience
- 1-2 years of cold calling experience
- 1-2 years of CRM experience (Zoho CRM, Salesforce.com)
- 1-2 years of content development / newsletter experience – recommended
- Extensive experience using Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Web)
- Analytical abilities, creative thinker, detail oriented, quick learner, proactive
- Strong background in Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint), Intermediate
- Strong background with Adobe – Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Ability to design/build/write newsletters, reports, business correspondence and create presentations
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Team Environment
- Regular Communication with management is vital
- Open Door Policy
- Hands On Training
- Multi-Tasked Culture
- Case Based Learning
- Responsible & Engaged team players
Job Type: 3-month Contract Position (renewable upon performance)
Posted: December 29, 2015
Closing Date: open until the position is filled
How to Apply:
By email: email@example.com (paste formatted cover letter + resume on the body of the email)
By Phone: No phone calls please.
BlueBiz Consulting is strongly committed to diversity within its community. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. In accordance with our policy, employment offers are conditional upon receipt of all necessary and mandatory documentation. We thank you for your interest in joining the firm.